1. T. Allahviranloo, The adomain decomposition method for fuzzy system of linear equation,
Applied Mathematics and Computation, 163 (2005), 553-563.
2. O. Axelson, Iterative solution methods, Cambridge University Press, 1994.
3. J. J. Buckley and Y. Qu, Solving systems of linear fuzzy equations, Fuzzy Sets and Systems
43 (1991), 33-43.
4. B. N. Datta, Numerical linear algebra and applications, Brooks/Cole Publishing Company,
5. M. Dehgan and B. Hashemi, Iterative solution of fuzzy linear systems, Applied Mathematics
and Computation, 175 (2006), 645-674.
6. D. Dubois and H. Prade, Fuzzy Sets and systems: Theory and Applications, Academic Press,
New York, 1980.
7. M. Friedman, M. Ming and A. Kandel, Fuzzy linear systems, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 96
8. C. R. Johnson, Inverse M-matrices, Linear Algebra and its Application, 47 (1982), 195-216.
9. M. Ma, M. Friedman and A. Kandel, Duality in fuzzy linear systems, Fuzzy Sets and Systems,
109 (2000), 55-58.
10. M. Otadi, S.Abbasbandy and A. Jafarian, Minimal solution of a fuzzy linear system, 6th
Iranian Conference on Fuzzy Systems and 1st Islamic World Conference on Fuzzy Systemms,
11. X. Wang, Z. Zhong and M. Ha, Iteration algorithms for solving a system of fuzzy linear
equations, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 119 (2001), 121-128.
12. B. Zheng and K.Wang, General fuzzy linear systems, Applied Mathematics and Computation,