1. T. Allahviranloo and M. A. Kermani, Numerical methods for fuzzy linear partial dierential
equations under new denition for derivative, Iranian Journal of Fuzzy Systems, 7 (2010),
2. B. Bede, I. J. Rudas and A. L. Bencsik, First order linear fuzzy dierential equation sunder
generalized dierentiability, Information Science, 177 (2007), 1648-1662.
3. R. C. Dorf and R. H. Bishop, Modern control systems, Person Education, Inc. Upper Saddle
River, New Jersey, 07458 (2011).
4. P. Diamond and P. E. Kloeden, Metric space of Fuzzy sets, Theory And Applications, World
scientic publishing, 1994.
5. O. S. Fard and A. V. Kamyad, Modied k-step method for solving fuzzy initial value problems,
Iranian Journal of Fuzzy Systems, 8 (2011), 49-63.
6. D. Filev and P. Angelove, Fuzzy optimal control, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 47 (1992), 151-56.
7. D. N. Georgiou, J. J. Nieto and R. Rodriguez-Lopez, Initial value problems for higher-order
fuzzy dierential equations, Nonlinear Analysis, 63 (2005), 587-600.
8. A. Khastan, J. J. Nieto and R. Rodriguez-Lopez, Variation of constant formula for rst order
fuzzy dierential equations, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 177 (2011), 20-33.
9. A. Khastan and J. J. Nieto, A boundary value problem for second order fuzzy dierential
equations, Nonlinear Analysis, 72 (2010), 3583-3593.
10. J. J. Nieto, R. Rodriguez-Lopez and M. Villanueva-Pesqueira, Exact solution to the periodic
boundary value problem for a rst-order linear fuzzy dierential equation with impulses, Fuzzy
Optimization Decision Making, 10 (2011), 323-339.
11. J. J. Nieto, A. Khastan and K. Ivaz, Numerical solution of fuzzy dierential equations under
generalized dierentiability, Nonlinear Analysis: Hybrid Systems, 3 (2009), 700-707.
12. J. H. Park, J. S. Park and Y. C. Kwun, Controllability for the semilinear fuzzy integrodier-
ential equations with nonlocal conditions, Lecture Notes in Articial Intelligence, LNAI 4223
13. D. W. Pearson, A property of linear fuzzy dierential equations, Appl. Math. Lett., 10 (1997),
14. E. R. Pinch, Optimal control and the calculuse of variations, Oxford University Press Inc.,
New Yourk, 1995.
15. Z. Qin, Time-homogeneous fuzzy optimal control problems, http://www.orsc.edu.cn/process/
16. S. Ramezanzadeh and A. Heydari, Optimal control with fuzzy chance constraint, Iranian
Journal of fuzzy systems, 8 (2011), 35-43.
17. S. Seikkala, On the fuzzy initial value problem, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 24 (1987), 319-330.
18. J. Xu, Z. Liao and J. J. Nieto, A class of dierential dynamical systems with fuzzy matrices,
Math. Anal. Appl., 368 (2010), 54-68.
19. J. Xu, Z. Liao and Z. Hu, A class of linear dierential dynamical systems with fuzzy initial
condition, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 158 (2007), 2339-2358.
20. Y. Zhu, A fuzzy optimal control model, Journal of uncertain systems, 3 (2009), 270-279.
21. Y. Zhu, Fuzzy optimal control with application to portfolio selection, http://www.orsc.edu.cn/